Want to know how to spot criminals before you become a victim?
Want to know what it takes to be left alone by criminals?
The Crime Avoidance seminar shows you avoidance strategies, without getting you sweaty and dirty.
Core topics include:
- Criminal assault paradigm
- What violent criminals look for when choosing a victim
- 5 stages of violent crime (how crimes develop and are carried out)
- How to identify violent criminals before the crime even happens
- Disengaging from a criminal
- What is situational awareness, and how do you develop it?
- Legal considerations of self defense
The material presented is easily applied and very practical. Due to the restrictions of a large audience this class is largely information based with minimal hands-on work.
Duration: 2,5 – 3,5 hours
Interested? Want more info? Use the form below to contact us.